MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Dimitrakopoulos, G. (2011) Intelliget transportation systems based on internet-connected vehicles: Fundamental research areas and challenges. 11th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), Saint Peterburg, 23–25 August 2011, 145–151.
- Ding Hongwei, Zhao Dongfeng, Zhao Yifan. Packet delay analysis of continuous-time polling system with M-gated services[A]. Chengdu P.R China, August, 2010, Page(s): 408–411.
- Jan-Pieter Dorsman, S.Borst, O Boxma, Maria Vlasiou, Markovian polling systems with an application to wireless random-access networks[J]. IEEE Trans. Eurandom Prepront Series, 2014, 5(6):1389–2355.
- Dimitrakopoulos G. (2011) Intelligent transportation systems based on internet-connected vehicles: Fundamental research areas and challenges. 11th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), Saint Peterburg, 23-25 August 2011, 145–151.
- Giambene G, Hadzic-Puzovic, S. Nonsaturated Performance Analysis for WiMAX Broadcast Polling Access[J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2013, 62(1):306–325. [CrossRef]
- Qianlin Liu, Dongfeng Zhao, Dongming Zhou. An analytic model for enhancing IEEE 802.11 coordination function media access control protocol[J]. European Transactions on Telecommunications, 2011, 22(6):332–338. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.