MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Jinyang Li, Charles Blake, Douglas S.J. De Couto, Hu Imm Lee, and Robert Morris, Capacity of Ad Hoc Wireless Networks, in the proceedings of the 7th ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, Rome, Italy, July 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Yuhong Zhang, Wei Li. Modeling and energy consumption evaluation of a stochastic wireless sensor network[J]. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2012 (1): 79–82. [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei Ding, Yingying Guo, Qianlin Liu and Shengjie Zhou. The Multichannel Pd-Csma With 3-Way Handshake Based On Conflict Resolution Algorithm In Wsn. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 6, Issue, 4, pp. 3714–3718, April, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Dongfeng. Study on A New Method for Continuous-time Systems of Random Access Channel [J]. Journal of Electronics, 1999, 21 (1): 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Hung LeHong and J. Fenn. Garnter Report. “Hype Cycle for Emerging Technolo -gies”, July 2012. [Online]. Available: http://www.gartner.cominewsroom/id/2124315. [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei Ding, Yingying Guo, Yifan Zhao, Shengjie Zhou, and Qianlin Liu. Sensor Lett. 13, 143–146 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vesset and B. Woo et al. “Worldwide Big Data Technology and Services2012-2015 Forecast,” IDC Report 233485, March 2012. [Online].Available: http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=233485. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Brewer. “Towards robust distributed systems,“ in Proc. 19th Annual ACM New Method for the Slotted Access Channel [J]. Journal of Electronics, 1997, 19 (6): 814–819. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Dongfeng, Li Bihai, Zheng Sumin. Study on a New Method for the Slotted Access Channel [J]. Journal of Electronics, 1997, 19 (6): 814–819. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Shang, Hongchi Shi. Flexible Energy Efficient Density Controlon Wireless Sensor Networks [J]. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2007, 3 (1): 101–120. [Google Scholar]
- Muaz Niazi, Amir Hussain (March 2009). “Agent based Tools for Modeling and Simulation of Self-Organization in Peer-to-Peer, Ad Hoc and other Complex Networks, Feature Issue” (PDF). IEEE Communications Magazine. 47 No.3. Cs.stir.ac.uk. pp. 163–173. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.