MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Mingxu Su, Xiaoshu Cai, Progress and Status ultrasonic particle detection technology and its applications in two-phase flow measurement, J. Journal of Northeastern University. 21(S1), 96–99(2000).
- Jianguo Shen, Applied Acoustics basis: the real axis integration method and two-dimensional spectroscopy (Tianjin University Press, 2004)
- J.S. Tebbutt, R.E.Challis, Ultrasonic wave propagation in colloidal suspensions and emulsions: a comparison of four models, J. Ultrasonics. 34, 363–368(1996). [CrossRef]
- R.J. Urick, J.Acoust.Soc.Am., 20, 283 (1948). [CrossRef]
- Harker A H, Temple J a G, Velocity and attenuation of ultrasound in suspensions of particles in fluids J. J Phys D.Appl Phys, 21, 1576–1588 (1988) [CrossRef]
- Riebel U, Kytoemaa H K, Theory of Sound Propagation in Suspensions: A Guide to Partical Size and Cncentration Characterization, J Powder Technol, 82, 115–121 (1998)
- J. G. Scholl. The range of existence of Rayleigh and Stoneley Waves[J]. Mo. Not. Roy. Astronomical Soc, 5, 120–126(1947). [CrossRef]
- Zhu JY, Popovics JS, Analytical study of excitation and measurement of fluid-solid interface wave, J.Geophysical research letter, 33(11),09–14(2006).
- Favretto-Anres N, Rabau G. Excitation of the Stoneley-Scholte wave at the boundary between an ideal fluid and a viscoelastic solid, J. Journal of sound and vibration, 203 (2), 193–208(1997) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.