MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Li Da, Capital University of Economics and Business, Beijing, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiangjin, Combinatorial Packing Problem: Models and Algorithms [D]. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jiangjing, CHEN Feng. One-dimensional Packing Problem with Loading Combination Contraints. Industrial Engineering and Management. 2012, 17 (3): 90–96. [Google Scholar]
- Eberhard E. Bischoff, Michael D. Marriott. A comparative evaluation of heuristics for container loading[J]. European Journal of Operational Research 1990, 44 (2): 267–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K.A. Ngoi, M.L. Tay, E.S. Chua. Applying spatial representation techniques to the container packing problem[J]. International Journal of Production Research, 1994, 32 (1): 111–123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Loh, A. Y. C. Nee. A packing algorithm for hexahedral boxes[C]. In: Proceedings of the Conference of Industrial Automation, Singapore, February 1992: 115–126. [Google Scholar]
- HE Dayong, E Mingcheng, CHA Jianzhong, WANG Chun Xi, JIANG Yi Dong. A Heuristic Approach to Container Loading Problem Based on Space Decomposition and A Rule for Usage Rate of Packing Space, Journal of Computer-Aided Design & Computer Graphics. 2000, 12 (5):367–370. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Chuan. The Research of the Optimization Algorithm of the Container Loading Problem. Fujian Normal University 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hongwei, Development of airborne packing scheme and software development of the logistics system. qingdao, qingdao University, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Xiaojun, Wu Suping. Solving 0-1 Knapsack Problems with Genetic Algorithm Based on Greedy Strategy, Computer Application sand Software, 2010, 27 (12): 238–240. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Lan, LV Jian-hui. New optimization algorithm of 0-1 knapsack problem. Application Research of Computers, 2014, 31 (4): 997–1000. [Google Scholar]
- YU Juan, HE Yuyao. Hybrid algorithm based on Genetic Algorithm and estimation of distribution algorithm for 0-1 knapsack problem. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2014, 50 (9):12–16. [Google Scholar]
- SONG Wenfeng. The Research of Finished Vehicle Logistics Based on Tirangle Distribution Network[D]. Hefei University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Hua, A mixed algorithm of shortest path in logistics and distribution. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2014. 39 ( 9): 135–137. [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Hai-lan, WANG Yu-bin, CHEN Zai-liang, CA, Zi-wen Improved SPFA Algorithm Based on Layered Graph, Computer Engineering, 2012, 38 (13): 251–253. [Google Scholar]
- WU Xiao-zhen, LI Biao-kui, DONG Zi-yan, LI Bo-xing ZHAN Jun The Optimization and Solving of Vehicle Logistics Transport Routes and the Mode of Transportation Based on SPFA. Logistics Engineering and Management, 2014, 36 ( 5) :176–178. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.