MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 20162016 4th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and Engineering|
|Published online||19 February 2016|
- Baker, S. N., & Baker, G. N. (2010). Luminescenct Carbon Nanodots: Emergent Nanolights. Angew. Chem International Edition, 6726–6744. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haitao, L., Zhenhui, K., Yang, L., & Shuit-Tong, L. (2012). Carbon nanodots: synthesis, properties and applications. Journal of Materials Chemistry, DOI: 10.1039/c2jm34690g. [Google Scholar]
- Hui, D., Ji-Shi W. and Huan-Ming X. (2014). Nitrogen and sulfure co-doped carbon dots with strng blue luminescence. Royal Society of Chemistry 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y. W. (2014). Carbon quantum dots: synthesis, properties and applications. J. Mater. Chem C, 6921–6939. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., Q. W., Zhang, C., C. L., W. J., & C. W. (2014). A multifunctional ribonuclease A-conjugated carbon dot cluster nanosystem for synchronous cancer imaging and therapy. Nano Research Letters, 93–97. [Google Scholar]
- Mingbo Wu, Y. W. (2014). Preparation of functionalized water-soluble photoluminescent carbon quantum dots from petroleum coke. Carbon 78, 480–489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojuan Gong, W. L. (2015). Facile Synthesis of nittrogen-doped carbon dots for Fe+3 sensing and cellular imaging. Analytica Chimica Acta. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Liu, N. X. (2014). One-step microwave-assisted polyol synthesis of green luminescent carbon dots as optical nanoprobes. Carbon 68, 258–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.