MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 20162016 4th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nanomaterials and Nanomanufacturing|
|Published online||19 February 2016|
- Haiqin Bian et al., “Improvement of acetone gas sensing performance of ZnO nanoparticles”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 658 (2016) 629e635
- Chayma Abed et al., “Mg doping induced high structural quality of sol–gel ZnO nanocrystals: Application in photocatalysis”, Applied Surface Science 349 (2015) 855–863 [CrossRef]
- E. Gondek et al.,“Organic hybrid solar cells—Influence of ZnO nanoparticles on the photovoltaic efficiency”, Materials Letters 131 (2014) 259–261 [CrossRef]
- Muhammad Ikram et al., “Hybrid organic solar cells using both ZnO and PCBM as electron acceptor materials”, Materials Science and Engineering B 189 (2014) 64–69 [CrossRef]
- Van Son Nguyen et al., “Influence of cluster size and surface functionalization of ZnO nanoparticles on the morphology, thermomechanical and piezoelectric properties of P(VDF-TrFE) nanocomposite films”, Applied Surface Science 279 (2013) 204–211 [CrossRef]
- Y. I. Ozgur, Alivov, C. Liu et al., “A comprehensive review of ZnO materials and devices,” J. Appl. Phys, 98 (2005), 1–103. [CrossRef]
- J. Z. Yin, et al., Water Amount Dependence on Morphologies and Properties of ZnO nanostructures in Double-solvent System. Sci. Rep. 4, 3736.
- Jie Jiang et al., “Effects of phosphorus doping in ZnO nanocrystals by metal organic chemical vapor deposition”, Materials Letters 68 (2012) 258–260 [CrossRef]
- E Moghaddam et al., “Preparation of surface-modified ZnO quantum dots through an ultrasound assisted sol–gel process”, Applied Surface Science 346 (2015) 111–114 [CrossRef]
- Okorn Mekasuwandumrong et al., “Effects of synthesis conditions and annealing post-treatment on the photocatalytic activities of ZnO nanoparticles in the degradation of methylene blue dye”, Chemical Engineering Journal 164 (2010) 77–84 [CrossRef]
- Mutasim I. Khalil et al., “Synthesis and characterization of ZnO nanoparticles by thermal decomposition of a curcumin zinc complex”, Arabian Journal of Chemistry (2014) 7, 1178–1184 [CrossRef]
- K. Jeyasubramaniana, G.S. Hikkua, R. Krishna Sharma, “Photo-catalytic degradation of methyl violet dye using zinc oxide nano particles prepared by a novel precipitation method and its anti-bacterial activities”, Journal of Water Process Engineering 8 (2015) 35–44 [CrossRef]
- C. Wang,W.X. Zhang, X.F. Qian, X.M. Zhang, Y. Xie, Y.T. Qian, A room temperature chemical route to nanocrystalline PbS semiconductor, Mater. Lett. 40 (1999) 255–258. [CrossRef]
- Ronald Buckley, “Solid State Chemistry Research trends”, Nova Science Publishers Inc., 2007
- L.E. Brus, J. Chem. Phys. 80 (1984) 4403. [CrossRef]
- Sun, T. J.; Qiu, J. S.; Liang, C. H. J. Phys. Chem. C 2008, 112, 715–721. [CrossRef]
- Djurišić, A. B.; Choy, W. C. H.; Roy, V. A. L.; Leung, Y. H.; Kwong, C. Y.; Cheah, K. W.; Rao, T. K. G.; Chan, W. K.; Surya, C. AdV. Funct. Mater. 2004, 14, 856–864. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.