MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Networks and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- Wang T, Chen X, Ge N, and Pei, Y, “Error analysis and experimental study on indoor UWB TDoA localization with reference tag,” IEEE Communications (APCC), 2013 19th Asia-Pacific Conference, 2013, pp. 505 – 508.
- Choliz J, Eguizabal M, Hernandez-Solana A, and Valdovinos, A, “Comparison of Algorithms for UWB Indoor Location and Tracking Systems,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), 2011 IEEE 73rd, pp. 1 – 5.
- Ghannouchi F M, Wang D, Tiwari S, “Accurate Wireless Indoor Position Estimation by Using Hybrid TDOA/RSS Algorithm,” IEEE International Conference on Vehicular Electronics & Safety (ICVES), 2012, pp. 437 – 441.
- He J, Li S, Pahlavan K, and Wang, Q, “A realtime testbed for performance evaluation of indoor TOA location system,” IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2012, pp. 482 – 486.
- Dong Z, Wu Y, Sun D, “Data Fusion of the Real Time Positioning System Based on RSSI and TOF,” IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Human-machine Systems & Cybernetics, 2013, pp. 503 – 506.
- Hara, S., Anzai, D., Yabu, T., Lee, K., Derham, T., & Zemek, R. (2013). A perturbation analysis on the performance of TOA and TDOA localization in mixed LOS/NLOS environments. Communications, IEEE Transactions on, 61(2), pp.679–689. [CrossRef]
- Kaune R, “Accuracy studies for TDOA and TOA localization,” International Conference on Information Fusion. IEEE, 2012, pp. 408 – 415.
- D’Amico, A., Taponecco, L., and Mengali, U. (2013). Ultra-wideband TOA estimation in the presence of clock frequency offset. Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on, 12(4), pp.1606–1616. [CrossRef]
- Sharp, I., Yu, K., & Guo, Y. J. (2009). GDOP analysis for positioning system design. Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on, 58(7), pp.3371–3382. [CrossRef]
- Shen, Y., & Win, M. Z. (2010). Fundamental limits of Wideband localization—Part I: A general framework. Information Theory, IEEE Transactions on, 56(10), pp. 4956–4980. [CrossRef]
- Abbasi A, Kahaei, M H, “Improving source localization in LOS and NLOS multipath environments for UWB signals,”. In Computer Conference, 2009. CSICC 2009. 14th International CSI. IEEE, 2009, pp. 310–316.
- Lei, Y. P., Gong, F. X., & Ma, Y. Q. “Optimal distribution for four-station TDOA location system,” In Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (BMEI), 2010 3rd International Conference on (Vol. 7). IEEE. 2010, October, pp. 2858–2862.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.