- Vaclav Matyas and Zdenek Rha “Biometric Authentication Security and Usability”, 3rd ed. IEEE.
- Selina Oko and Jane Oruh “Enhanced ATM Security System using Biometrics,”, 3rd ed. International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 5, No 3, September (2012) ISSN (Online): 1694–0814.
- William Stallings, “Cryptography and Network Security Principles and Practice”, Prentice Hall.
- D. Kenny “Energy Efficiency Analysis and implementation of AES on an FPGA”, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, (2008).
- Shuo Zhang, Ruhua Cai and Yingchun Jiang, “An Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Multiple Chaos and Wavelet Transform”, (2009) IEEE pp. 178–188.
- Po-Yueh Chen and Hung Ju Lin, “A DWT Based Approach for Image Steganography”, International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering.
- Fumiko Hayashi, Richard Sullivan, and Stuart Weiner “ A Guide to the ATM and Debit Card Industry Payments System” Research Department Federal Reserve Bank of Kansa City, Kansas City, Missouri, USA (2003).
- Le Hoang Thai and Ha Nhat Tam “Fingerprint recognition using standardized fingerprint model ” IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 7, Issue 3, No 7, May (2010).
- Long Bao, Yicong Zhou, and C. L. Philip Chen, “Image Encryption in the Wavelet Domain”, Mobile Multimedia/Image Processing, Security, and Applications (2013).
- J. V. Dyken and J. G. Delgado-Frias. “FPGA schemes for minimizing the power-throughput trade-off in executing the Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm” School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164–2752, USA, Available online 16 December (2009)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Image processing and Applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.