MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Image processing and Applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- M. Gu, Z. Cai and X. Ren, “Detection algorithm of traffic sign with character in nature scenes,” Journal of Central South University, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1861–1868, May. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonzalez, L. M. Bergasa and J. J. Yebes, “Text detection and recognition on traffic panels from street-level imagery using visual appearance,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 228–238, Feb. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wu, X. Chen and J. Yang, “Detection of Text on Road Signs from Video,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 378–390, Dec. 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005, pp. 886–893. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cortes and V. Vapnik, “Support-vector networks,” Mach. Learn, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 273–297, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, H. Guo and C. He, et.al, “Bag of spatial visual words for scene classification,” Computer Science, vol. 38, no. 8, pp.265–268, Aug. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- N. Otsu, “A threshold selection method from graylevel histogram,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 62–66, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- J. Canny, “A computational approach to edge detection,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 679–698, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, L. Huang, B. Niu, “Road sign text detection from natural scenes,” International Conference on Information Science, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, 2014, 3: pp. 1547–1551. [Google Scholar]
- C. Yi and Y. Tian, “Text string detection from natural scenes by structure-based partition and grouping,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 2594–2605, Sep. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonzalez, L. M. Bergasa and M. Gavilan, et al, “Automatic information extraction of traffic panels based on computer vision, ” 12th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2009, pp.184–189. [Google Scholar]
- G. Csurka, C. R. Dance, L. Fan, J. Willamowski and C. Bray, “Visual categorization with bags of keypoints,” in Proc. Workshop Stat. Learn. Comput. Vis. ECCV, 2004, pp.1–22. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Lowe, “Object recognition from local scaleinvariant features,” in Proc. ICCV, 1999, pp.1150–1157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.