- Zhong Wanxie. On precise time-integration method for structural dynamics [j]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 2, (1994).
- Zhong Wanxie. Precise computation for transient analysis. Computational structural mechanics and applications, 12(1):1–6, (1995).
- Jiahao Lin, Weiping Shen, and FW Williams. A high precision direct integration scheme for structures subjected to transient dynamic loading. Computers & structures, 56(1):113–120, (1995). [CrossRef]
- Wang Y X Zhou G. A homogenized high precise direct integration based on taylor series. J Shanghai Jiaotong Univ, 35(1):1916–1919, (2001).
- Yuexian Wang, Xiaodong Tian, and Gang Zhou. Homogenized high precision direct integration scheme and its applications in engineering. Communications in numerical methods in engineering, 18(6):429–439, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Yuanxian Gu, Biaosong Chen, Hongwu Zhang, and Zhenqun Guan. Precise time-integration method with dimensional expanding for structural dynamic equations. AIAA journal, 39(12):2394–2399, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Gang Zhou Xiaohong Shi. A homogenized high precise direct integration based on legendre series. Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, 22(1):335–338, (2001).
- Gang Zhou Shaohua Fu. A homogenized high precise direct integration based on chebyshev series. Journal of Donghua University, 32(2):46–49, (2006).
- JH Argyris and DW Scharpf. Finite elements in time and space. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 10(4):456–464, (1969). [CrossRef]
- Wm H Reed and TR Hill. Triangularmesh methodsfor the neutrontransportequation. Los Alamos Report LA-UR-73–479, (1973).
- Bernardo Cockburn and Chi-Wang Shu. The local discontinuous galerkin method for timedependent convection-diffusion systems. SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, 35(6):2440–2463, (1998). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M Delfour, W Hager, and F Trochu. Discontinuous galerkin methods for ordinary differential equations. Mathematics of Computation, 36(154):455–473, (1981). [CrossRef]
- Shan Zhao and GW Wei. A unified discontinuous galerkin framework for time integration. Mathematical methods in the applied sciences, 37(7):1042–1071, (2014). [CrossRef]
- C-C Chien and T-Y Wu. An improved predictor/multi-corrector algorithm for a time-discontinuous galerkin finite element method in structural dynamics. Computational Mechanics, 25(5):430–437, (2000). [CrossRef]
- David Cohen, Ernst Hairer, and Ch Lubich. Numerical energy conservation for multi-frequency oscillatory differential equations. BIT Numerical Mathematics, 45(2):287–305, (2005). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Xiaomei Liu, Gang Zhou, Yonghong Wang, and Weirong Sun. Rectifying drifts of symplectic algorithm. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 39(1), (2013).
- Hans Van de Vyver. A symplectic runge–kutta–nystr¨om method with minimal phase-lag. Physics Letters A, 367(1):16–24, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Th Monovasilis, Z Kalogiratou, and Tom E Simos. Symplectic partitioned runge–kutta methods with minimal phase-lag. Computer Physics Communications, 181(7):1251–1254, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Qiong Tang, Chuan-miao Chen, and Luo-hua Liu. Energy conservation and symplectic properties of continuous finite element methods for hamiltonian systems. Applied mathematics and computation, 181(2):1357–1368, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Klaus-Jürgen Bathe and Gunwoo Noh. Insight into an implicit time integration scheme for structural dynamics. Computers & Structures, 98:1–6, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Nathan M Newmark. A method of computation for structural dynamics. Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division, 85(3):67–94, (1959).
- Edward L Wilson. A computer program for the dynamic stress analysis of underground structures. Technical report, DTIC Document, (1968).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applications of Computer and IT|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.