MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and industrial applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- H. D. Ellis, “Practice aspects of face memory,” in Wells, G.R., Loftus, E.F., editors, Eyewitness Testimony. Psychological Perspectives. England: Cambridge University Press, pp. 12–37, (1984)
- N. Brace, G. Pike and R. Kemp, “Investigating E-FIT using famous faces, Forensic Psychology and Law, pp 272 – 276 (2000)
- D. McQuiston-Surrett, L. D. Topp, and R. S. Malpass. “Use of facial composite systems in US law enforcement agencies.” Psychology, Crime & Law 12.5: 505–517. (2006) [CrossRef]
- T. Valentine, and J. P. Davis. Forensic Facial Identification: Theory and Practice of Identification from Eyewitnesses, Composites and CCTV. John Wiley & Sons, 2015.
- J. W. Tanaka and M. J. Farah, “The holistic representation of faces,” Perception of faces, objects, and scenes: Analytic and holistic processes, 53–74 2003
- B. Meinhardt-Injac, M. Persike., and G. Meinhardt, “Holistic face processing is induced by shape and texture.” Perception. 42, pp 716–732. doi: 10.1068/p7462 (2013) [CrossRef]
- H. Moon and P. J. Phillips, “Computational and performance aspects of PCA-based face-recognition algorithms,” Perception. London, 30.3: 303–322 2001 [CrossRef]
- B. Zahradnikova, S. Duchovicova and P. Schreiber, “Facial composite system using genetic algorithm,” in International Doctoral Seminar 2014: Proceedings of the 9th International Doctoral Seminar (IDS 2014), Zielona Góra, Poland, May 19-21, 2014. - ISBN 978-80-8096-195. - S. 270–274 (2014)
- K. Kim, “Face recognition using principle component analysis,” in International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. p. 586–591 (1996)
- L. I. Smith, “A tutorial on principal components analysis,” Cornell University, USA, 51: 52 (2002)
- I. Craw and P. Cameron, “Face recognition by computer,” in BMVC92. Springer London, p. 498–507 (1992) [CrossRef]
- M. De Berg, C. Otfried, M. Van Kreveld and M. Overmars, “Computational Geometry: Algorithms and Applications, ” Springer-Verlag, rd edition, ISBN 978-3-540-77973 (2008)
- Ch. Frowd, et al. “Automating the Processes Involved in Facial Composite Production and Identification.” Bio-inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security, 2009. BLISS’09. Symposium on. IEEE, (2009)
- J. H. Lai, P. C. Yuen and G. C. Feng, “Face recognition using holistic Fourier invariant features,” Pattern Recognition, 34.1: 95–109 2001 [CrossRef]
- Y. Liu, S.C. Zhu, Face data. Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning. Available at < www.stat.ucla.edu/~sczhu/Courses/UCLA/Stat_231/Project_I/face_data.zip>
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.