MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Algorithms and Applications|
|Published online||01 February 2016|
- Ch. Tsitouras, Runge–Kutta pairs of orders 5(4) satisfyning only the first column simplifyiyng assumption, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 62 (2011), 770–775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Th. Famelis and Ch. Tsitouras, Differential Evolution for the derivation of Runge Kutta pairs., (ICNAAM 2014) AIP Conference Proceedings 1648, 740004 (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4912959 [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Butcher, Implicit Runge-Kutta processes, Math. Comput., 18 (1964), 50–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Butcher, On Runge-Kutta processes of high order, J. Austral. Math. Soc., 4 (1964), 179–194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fehlberg, Low order classical Runge-Kutta formulas with stepsize control and their application to some heat-transfer problems, TR R-287, NASA, (1969) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Butcher, Coefficients for the study of Runge-Kutta integration processes, J. Austr. Math. Soc., 3 (1963), 185–201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Storn and K. V. Price, Differential Evlution – A Simple and Efficient Heuristic for Global Optimization over Continuous Spaces, Journal of Global Optimization 11 (1997), 341–359. [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Price, R. M. Storn and J. A. Lampinen, Differential Evolution: A practical approach to global optimization, Springer (2005). [Google Scholar]
- V. Feoktistov, Differential Evolution, In Search of Solutions, Springer (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.