MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2016|
- T. Takahashi et al., Visualization of radioactive substances with a Si/CdTe compton camera, in: Proceedings of the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record, October 27–November 3, 2012, 4199–4204. [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki A. et al., “High-sensitivity brain SPECT system using cadmium telluride (CdTe) semiconductor detector and 4-pixel matched collimator”, Phys Med Biol. 2013 Nov 7; 58(21):7715–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Veronique Rebuffel, et al., “ Multi-energy X-ray Techniques for NDT: a New Challenge,” in 11th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (ECNDT 2014), October 6-10, 2014, Prague, Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
- A. Meuris, et al., “Caliste 64, an innovative CdTe hard x-ray micro- camera”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., 55 (2) (April 2008), pp. 778–784. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Caroli, J. B Stephen, G. di Cocco, L. Natalucci, and A. Spizzichino 1987 Space Science Reviews 45 349 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kamea, R. Enomoto, and N. Hanada 1987 Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Phys. Res. A 260 254 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Karafasoulis et al., “Simulated Performance of Algorithms for the Localization of Radioactive Sources from a Position Sensitive Radiation Detecting System (COCAE)”, AIP Conf. Proc. 1412, 377 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Lambropoulos et al., “Pixel Electronics for a Hybrid X/Gamma – Ray Imager”, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 7805, 78050W-1 [Google Scholar]
- D. Hatzistratis et al., “A CdTe-CMOS Hybrid for Energy, Position and Time Identification”, Proceedings of the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record, 8-15 November 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.