MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Hu Kunlin, Li Ye, Zuo Xiangli, et al. Design of a virtual logic analyzer with multi-channels based on LabVIEW and FPGA[J]. Application of Electronic Technique, 2012, 38(11):91–93. [Google Scholar]
- Hua San, He Liming, Tian Zuohua. Design and Realization of Circuit Board Auto-Test System [J]. Measurement and control technology, 2008. 07(27)15–19. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ying. Design on Circuit Board Auto Test System Based on Virtual Instrument [J]. Computer & Network, 2010. 02:46–48. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chunyou, Lian Guangyao, Wang Zhensheng, Liu Yanhong. Design and Realization of Portable ATS for PCB [J]. Computer Measurement &Control, 2009. 17(12)2407–2409. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhaofeng, Wang Shicheng, Mu Jianhua, Zhang Dayong. Implementation of the Automatically Calibration and System for the Missile’s VXI Measurement System [J]. Journal of missiles and guidance, 2005. 04(25)389–390. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoliang, Xie Zhaohui, Yang Hongguan. A new memory testing system based on LabVIEW[J]. Computer Measurement & Control, 2012, 20(7): 1763–1765. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Jiapu, Su Lei, Chen Yong, Li Yunfei. Development of controller for a circuit board testing system [J]. Technolology Trend, 2010. 18(11):91–92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jingwei, Li Ruozhong, Wang Dewang. Study on Test System of Missile Equip PCB Based on Expert System [J]. Computer Measurement &Control, 2012. 20(11)3005–3007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.