MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- D. Kirschen, G. Strbac, Fundamentals of Power System Economics, University of Machester Institute of Science & Technology, John Wiley & Sons, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- S. Borenstein, J. Bushnell, Electricity Restructuring: Deregulation or Reregulation, Energy Regulation, 23(2) [Google Scholar]
- Electricity Supply Industry in Malaysia: Performance and Statistical Data Information 2010, Department of Energy Management and Industry Development, Energy Commision, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Electricity Supply Industry in Malaysia: Performance and Statistical Data Information 2011, Department of Energy Management and Industry Development, Energy Commision, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- L. Lovei, The Single Buyer Model, The World Bank Group, Private Sector & Infrastructure Network, December 2000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoft, Power System Economics-Designing Markets for Electricity, IEEE Press, Wiley Interscience, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sultana, Pool versus Bilateral Markets: A Global Overview, Operation of Restructured Power Systems, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- D. Newberry, The Rationale for a Market Monitoring Process, Southeast Europe Electricity Market Monitoring Workshop, University of Cambridge, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- M. O’Mahony, M. Vacchi, The Electricity Supply Industry: A Study of an Industry in Transition, No: 177; 85, National Institute Economic Review 2001 [Google Scholar]
- D. Newberry, T. McDaniel, Auctions and Trading in Energy Markets: An Economic Analysis, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.