MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Kamble, S.H., Mathew, T.V., & Sharma, G. (2009). Development of real world driving cycle: Case study of Pune, India. Transportation Research Part D, 132–140. [CrossRef]
- W.T. Hung, H.Y. Tong, C.P. Lee, K. Ha, & L.Y. Pao. (2007). Development of a Practical Driving Cycle Construction Methodology: A Case Study in Hong Kong. Transportation Research Part D, Vol. 12, pp. 115–128. [CrossRef]
- Z. Xiao, Z. D. Jia and S. J. Min (2012) A Synthesis of Methodologies and Practices for Developing Driving Cycles. Energy Procedia 16, pp. 1868–1873. [CrossRef]
- Hung, W.T., Tong, H.Y., Lee, C.P., Ha, K., & Pao, L.Y. (2007). Development of a practical driving cycle construction methodology: A case study in Hong Kong. Transportation Research Part D, 132–140.
- T. J. Barlow, S. Latham, I. S. McCrae and P. G. Boulter, “A Reference Book of Driving Cycles for Use in the Measurement of Road Vehicle Emissions”, published project report PPR354 for the Department for Transport, version 3, June 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.