MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material properties and processing technology|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- G.P. Mulligan, T. Pekoz, J. Struct. Eng. 113, 604 (1987) [CrossRef]
- S.F. Chen, Progr. Steel Build. Struct. 4, 3 (2002) (in Chinese)
- W.X. Ren, Q.Y. Zeng, J. Struct. Eng. 123, 1210 (1997) [CrossRef]
- O. Bedair, Thin Walled Struct. 47, 768 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A.S. Hasham, K.J.R. Rasmussen, J. Constr. Steel Res. 58, 213 (2002) [CrossRef]
- X. Cheng, Y.Y. Chen, L.L. Pan, J. Constr. Steel Res. 88, 279 (2013) [CrossRef]
- X. Cheng, Y.Y. Chen, D.A. Nethercot, Eng. Struct. 49, 264 (2013) [CrossRef]
- T. Wang, K. Ikarashi, J. Asian Archit. Build. Eng. 10, 429 (2011) [CrossRef]
- A.H. Salem, M. El Aghoury, F.F. El Dib, M.T. Hanna, J. Constr. Steel Res. 60, 1193 (2004) [CrossRef]
- X. Cheng, Y.Y. Chen, Eng. Mech. 32, 419 (2015) (in Chinese)
- J. Zhou, Master Dissert. Tongji Univ. (2012) (in Chinese)
- Eurocode 3. Design of steel structures, Part 1.1: General rules and rules for buildings. BS-EN1993-1-1:2005, CEN, Brussels, 2005.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.