MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 39, 20162015 2nd International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material measuring method and application|
|Published online||13 January 2016|
- Tang Dedong, Wang Liguang (2004) Study of the petroleum products micro water online determination method. J Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrumen 2004, 25 (4 Suppl):34–36 t [Google Scholar]
- Wu Mingfang, Tang Dedong (2008) The oil product moisture meter based on the electromagnetic resonance. J Instrument Technique and Sensor 2008,4:16–18 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhenghua, Huang Wenxia (2001) Sampling and determination of the water content of petroleum products. J oil and gas field surface engineering 2001,20 (2):45–46 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhenghua, Huang Wenxia, Huang Wenyong (1996) On line measurement of oil content of oil pipeline. J oil and gas field surface engineering, 1996, 15 (4):50–52 [Google Scholar]
- DU Y, Mamishev A V, Lesieutre B C, etal.Measurement of moisture diffusion as a function of temperature and moisture concentration in transformer pressboard. IEEE Trans.Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation.1998,9(10):341–344 [Google Scholar]
- He Xicai, Zou Bingqiang. Application of general electronic circuit in 400 case, [M]. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press.2001:136–138 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yezi. MCS-51 microcontroller application tutorial [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University press, 2004:191–193 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Aijun. The principle and design of intelligent measurement control instrument [M]. Second ed. Beijing: Beihang University press. 2005: 242–245. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.