MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 39, 20162015 2nd International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||13 January 2016|
- C. Topkaya, J. Michael Rotter, Ring Beam Stiffness Criterion for Column-Supported Metal Silos, Journal of engineering mechanics, 137, 12 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Wojcik, M. Jecmenica. Numerical Calculations of Wall Pressures and Stresses in Steel Cylindrical Silos with Concentric and Eccentric Hoppers, Particulate Science and Technology, 21(2003) [CrossRef]
- M.T. Abdel-Fatth, I.D. Moore, T.T. Abdel-Fatth, Behavior of elevated concrete silos filled with saturated solids, Can. J. Civ. Eng, 33(2006)
- J.F. Chen, S. K. Yu, J.Y. Ooi, J. M. Rotter, Finite-Element Modeling of Filing Pressures in a full-scale silo, Journal of engineering mechanics, 127,10 (2001)
- D. Guines, E. Ragneau, B. Kerour. 3D finite-element simulation of a square silo with flexible walls, Journal of engineering mechanics. Vol.127,10 (2001) [CrossRef]
- K.H. Lien, Y.J. Chiou, P.A. Hsiao, Vector Form Intrinsic Finite Element Analysis of Steel Frames with Semi-rigid Joints, Journal of Structural Engineering,138,(2012)
- S.H Bao, Y. Q. Gong, Structure Mechanics, (Wuhan university technology press, Wuhan, 2005)
- O.C. Zienkiewic, R.L Taylor, The finite method.,5th ed., vol.1. (Mcgraw-hill press, New York, 2000)
- G.W. Cai, R.G. Wang, Z.J. Li, The dynamic equation and simulation of a linkage mechanism fabricated from three-dimensional braided composite materials, JSME International Journal, Series C, 49 (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.