MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hybrid Thermal System|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- DautI., AdzrieM., IrwantoM., IbrahimP. and FitraM. 2013, Solar Powered Air Conditioning System, Thesis, Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia [Google Scholar]
- BorhanazadH., MekhilefS., SaidurR. and BoroumandjaziG. 2013, Potential application of renewable energy for rural electrification in Malaysia, Thesis, University of Malaya, Malaysia [Google Scholar]
- KalkanN., YoungE.A. and CeliktasA. 2011, Solar Thermal Air Conditioning Technology Reducing the Footprint of Solar Thermal Air Conditioning, Thesis, University of Southampton, United Kingdom. [Google Scholar]
- HenningH.M. 2007, Solar Assisted Air Conditioning in Buildings, Austria, Springer-Verlag Wien New York. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AdmiraalD.M. and BullardC.W. 1993, Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators, Thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana [Google Scholar]
- DemmaD. 2005, The Pressure-Enthalpy Chart, Report, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Washington [Google Scholar]
- JafarkazemiF. and AbdiH. 2012, Evacuated tube solar heat pipe collector model and associated tests, Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Iran [Google Scholar]
- A. F. 2011, Ansys, 14.0 User’s Guide, ANSYS Inc. [Google Scholar]
- CengelY.A. and GhajarA.J. 2013, Heat and Mass Transfer, Fundamentals and Applications, Singapore, Mc Graw Hill [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.