MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- H. Chen, TN. Cong, W. Yang, C. Tan, Y. Li, Y. Ding, Progress in electrical energy storage system-a critical review, Progress in Science J., 19: 291–312 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, L. Liu, L. Zhou, J. Huang, Y. Zhang, G. Xu, Y. Yang, Analysis and optimization of a compressed air energy storage-combined cycle system, Entropy J., 16: 3103–3120 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, J. Wang, M. Dooner, J. Clarke, C. Krupke, Overview of current development in compressed air energy storage technology, Energy Procedia J., 62: 603–611 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Succar, RH. Williams, Compressed air energy storage: theory, resources, and applications for wind power., Technical Rreport, Energy Systems Analysis Group, Princeton Environmental Institute, Princeton University (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Connolly, H. Lund, P. Finn, B.V. Mathiesen, Leahy, Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage. Energy Policy J., 39: 4189–4196 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S.H. Najjar, M.S. Zaamout, Performance analysis of compressed air energy storage (CAES) plant for dry regions, Energy Conversion and Management J., 39, 15: 1503–1511 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Greenblatt, S. Succar, D. C. Denkenberger, R. H. Williams, and R. H. Socolow, Baseload wind energy: modeling the competition between gas turbines, and compressed air energy storage for supplemental generation. Energy Policy J., 35: 1474–1492 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Shamshirgaran, M. Ameri, M. Khalaji, and H. Ghadamian, Design of a compressed air energy storage (CAES) power plant using the genetic algorithm, 4th Int. Conf. on Sustainable Energy and Environment (SEE), Nov. 23-25, Thailand, Bangkok (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vadasz, Compressed air energy storage, Encyclopaedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS). Energy Storage Systems, ed. Yalsin Gogus, UNESCO Eolss Publishers. Oxford, UK., (invited chapter) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lucas, H. Miller, Dresser-Rand compressed air energy storage solution, 2nd Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) Conference & Workshop, Oct. 20-21, New York, Columbia University (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.