MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- J. Federico, V. Gonzalez, and C. Lyra, “Learning classifiers shape reactive power to decrease losses in power distribution networks,” in Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 2005. IEEE, pp. 557–562 (2005).
- T. Ackermann, G. Andersson, and L. Söder, “Distributed generation: a definition,” Electric power systems research, vol. 57, pp. 195–204, (2001). [CrossRef]
- M. Ettehadi, H. Ghasemi, and S. Vaez-Zadeh, “Voltage stability-based DG placement in distribution networks,” Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 28, pp. 171–178, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. L’Abbate, G. Fulli, F. Starr, and S. D. Peteves, “Distributed Power Generation in Europe: technical issues for further integration,” Joint Research Center Institute for Energy. WWW.CaRBoNWaRRooM.CoM2007, (2007).
- S. Kalambe and G. Agnihotri, “Loss minimization techniques used in distribution network: bibliographical survey,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 29, pp. 184–200, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. D. G. Pepermans., D.Haeseldonckx, W. D’haeseleer, R. Belmans, “WORKING PAPER SERIES n°2003-8 (K.U.Leuven - Energy Institute)” (2003).
- N. Roy and H. Pota, “Current Status and Issues of Concern for the Integration of Distributed Generation Into Electricity Networks,” (2014).
- V. A. Evangelopoulos and P. S. Georgilakis, “Optimal distributed generation placement under uncertainties based on point estimate method embedded genetic algorithm,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 8, pp. 389–400, (2014).
- M. Aman, G. Jasmon, A. Bakar, and H. Mokhlis, “A new approach for optimum simultaneous multi-DG distributed generation Units placement and sizing based on maximization of system loadability using HPSO (hybrid particle swarm optimization) algorithm,” Energy, vol. 66, pp. 202–215, (2014). [CrossRef]
- W.-S. Tan, M. Y. Hassan, M. S. Majid, and H. Abdul Rahman, “Optimal distributed renewable generation planning: A review of different approaches,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 18, pp. 626–645, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R. Viral and D. Khatod, “Optimal planning of distributed generation systems in distribution system: A review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, pp. 5146–5165, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Y. Huang, “Electricity Distribution Network Planning Considering Distributed Generation,” PhD, KTH School of Electrical Engineering, KTH, SWEDEN, (2014).
- M. Aman, G. Jasmon, H. Mokhlis, and A. Bakar, “Optimal placement and sizing of a DG based on a new power stability index and line losses,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 43, pp. 1296–1304, (2012). [CrossRef]
- P. Hallberg, “Active Distribution System Management a key tool for the smooth integration of distributed generation”, Eurelectric TF Active System Management, (2013).
- H. L. Willis, “Analytical methods and rules of thumb for modeling DG-distribution interaction,” in Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2000. IEEE, pp. 1643–1644 (2000).
- C. Wang and M. H. Nehrir, “Analytical approaches for optimal placement of distributed generation sources in power systems,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 19, pp. 2068–2076, (2004).
- N. Acharya, P. Mahat, and N. Mithulananthan, “An analytical approach for DG allocation in primary distribution network,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 28, pp. 669–678, (2006). [CrossRef]
- D. Q. Hung, N. Mithulananthan, and R. Bansal, “Analytical expressions for DG allocation in primary distribution networks,” Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 25, pp. 814–820, (2010). [CrossRef]
- D. Q. Hung, N. Mithulananthan, and R. Bansal, “An optimal investment planning framework for multiple distributed generation units in industrial distribution systems,” Applied Energy, vol. 124, pp. 62–72, (2014). [CrossRef]
- P. S. Georgilakis and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Optimal distributed generation placement in power distribution networks: Models, methods, and future research,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst, vol. 28, pp. 3420–3428, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R. Al Abri, E. F. El-Saadany, and Y. M. Atwa, “Optimal placement and sizing method to improve the voltage stability margin in a distribution system using distributed generation,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 28, pp. 326–334, (2013).
- T. Gözel and M. H. Hocaoglu, “An analytical method for the sizing and siting of distributed generators in radial systems,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 79, pp. 912–918, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. F.Ochoa, C. J.Dent, and G. P.Harrison, “Distribution network capacity assessment: Variable DG and active networks,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 25, pp. 87–95, (2010).
- A. Kumar and W. Gao, “Optimal distributed generation location using mixed integer non-linear programming in hybrid electricity markets,” IET generation, transmission & distribution, vol. 4, pp. 281–298, (2010). [CrossRef]
- D. Singh and K. Verma, “Multiobjective optimization for DG planning with load models,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 24, pp. 427–436, (2009).
- W. Sheng, K. Liu, Y. Liu, X. Meng, and Y. Li, “Optimal Placement and Sizing of Distributed Generation via an Improved Nondominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm II,” (2014).
- A. El-Zonkoly, “Optimal placement of multi-distributed generation units including different load models using particle swarm optimization,” Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, vol. 1, pp. 50–59, (2011). [CrossRef]
- M. Nayeripour, E. Mahboubi-Moghaddam, J. Aghaei, and A. Azizi-Vahed, “Multi-objective placement and sizing of DGs in distribution networks ensuring transient stability using hybrid evolutionary algorithm,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 25, pp. 759–767, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. M. Sajjadi, M.-R. Haghifam, and J. Salehi, “Simultaneous placement of distributed generation and capacitors in distribution networks considering voltage stability index,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 46, pp. 366–375, (2013). [CrossRef]
- M. H. Moradi, A. Zeinalzadeh, Y. Mohammadi, and M. Abedini, “An efficient hybrid method for solving the optimal sitting and sizing problem of DG and shunt capacitor banks simultaneously based on imperialist competitive algorithm and genetic algorithm,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 54, pp. 101–111, (2014). [CrossRef]
- P. Kayal and C. Chanda, “Placement of wind and solar based DGs in distribution system for power loss minimization and voltage stability improvement,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 53, pp. 795–809, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. Devi and M. Geethanjali, “Optimal location and sizing determination of Distributed Generation and DSTATCOM using Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 62, pp. 562–570, (2014). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.