MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- J.C. Hunt. Magnetohydrodynamic flow in rectangular ducts. J. Fluid Mech 21, 577 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Shercliff. Steady motion of conducting fluids in pipes under transverse magnetic fields. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 49, 136 (1953) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JG Wang, GR Liu. A point interpolation meshless method based on radial basis functions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 54, 1623 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JG Wang, GR Liu. On the optimal shape parameters of radial basis functions used for 2-D meshless methods. Comput. Method Appl. M. 191, 2611 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XH Cai, GH Su, SZ Qiu. Local radial point interpolation method for the fully developed Magnetohydrodynamic flow. Appl. Math. Comput. 217, 4529 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Zhang, OY Jie, XH Zhang. The two-level element free Galerkin method for MHD flow at high Hartmann numbers. Phys. Lett. A 372, 5625 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L.L. Verardi, JR Cardoso, CC Motta. A solution of two-dimensional Magnetohydrodynamic flow using the finite element method. IEEE Trans. on Magn. 34, 3134 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Kansa. Multiquadrics-A scattered data approximation scheme with application to computational fluid dynamics. Comput Math. Appl. 19, 147 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharan, E.J. Kansa, S Gupta. Application of the multiquadric method for numerical solution of elliptic partial differential equations. Appl. Math. Comput. 84, 275 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Frank, R. Schaback .Solving partial differential equations by collocation using radial basis functions. Appl. Math. Comput. 93, 73 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XH Zhang, J Ouyang, JY Wang. Stabilization meshless method for convection dominated problems. Appl. Math. Mech. 29, 1067 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.