MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sensor design and application of technology|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- A. Minardo, R. Bernini, Zeni, A Simple technique for Reducing Pump Depletion in Long Range Distributed Brillouin Fiber Sensors. Sensors Journal 9, 7(2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Geinitz, S. Jetschke, The influence of pulse amplification on distributed fibre-optic Brillouin sensing and a method to compensate for systematic errors, Meas. Sci. Technol 10 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bernini, A. Minardo, L. Zeni A Reconstruction Technique for Stimulated Brillouin scattering fiber-optic sensors for simultaneous measurement of temperature and strain, IEEE 2 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Zornoza A, Minardo et al, Pulsing the Probe Wave to Reduce Nonlocal Effects in Brillouin Optical Time-Domian Analysis Sensor, Sensors Journal 11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Qingsong Cui et al, Distributed fiber sensor based on modulated pulse base reflection and Brillouin gain spectrum analysis, Optical Society 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Qingsong Cui, S. Pamukcu et al, Distributed temperature sensing system based on Rayleigh scattering BOTDA, IEEE 11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kishida et al, Pulsed pre-pump method to achieve cm-order spatial resolution in Brillouin distributed measing technique, IEICE 10 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Luc Thévenaz et al, Effect of pulse depletion in a Brillouin optical time-domain analysis system, Optical Society 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.