MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer theory and application|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- WenLin Liu, CaiHua Xiong. Location error model of fixture. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2003, 07(2):72–74.
- Jie Sun, ZhiPing Liu. Apply and practice in the experiment of measuring and analyzing location error. Laboratory Science, 2007, 02(4):99–101.
- DaLei Li, XiaoJie Wang, YanPing Zheng. Discussion about essence and calculating ways of positioning error. Mechanical Engineer, 2005, 09(3):92–93
- H Syamsul, T Oiwa, T Tanaka, etal. Location error improvement based on ultrasonic oscillation for a linear motion rolling bearing during sinusoidal motion . Precision Engineering, 2014, 38(3): 617–627. [CrossRef]
- Yu Wang. The integration of theory and practice apply in mold teaching . Agricultural Technology and Equipment, 2014, 09:91–92.
- KeZhen Han, QuanYing Sun, HongYun Wang. The research of measurement with grading displacement sensor based on PLC. Journal of Harbin University of Science and Technology. 2005, 05:43–45.
- Yi Xun, Junxiong Zhang, Wei Li, Weiguo Cai. Automatic System of Seeds Refined Grading Based on Machine Vision . Intelligent Control and Automation, 2006, 2 (4):9687–9689.
- Padmanaban, Saravanan. Exact grading of multiple path delay faults. Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference and Exhibition, 2002(2):84–88.
- Duan, Mingyang. Analysis of solving assembly size chain with modification methods. Jixie goneheng Xuebao, 1999(1): 96–102.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.