MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power electronics and electrical engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- G. Gao and W. Chen. Design challenges of wind turbine generators. IEEE Electr. Insul. Conf.:146–152 (2009)
- A. Abdolkhani and A. P. Hu. A double stator through-hole type contactless slipring for rotary wireless power transfer applications. IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., 29(2):426–434 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Trevisan and A. Costanzo. A 1-kW contactless energy transfer system based on a rotary transformer for sealing rollers. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 61(11): 6337–6345 (2014) [CrossRef]
- D. C. Ludois, J. Reed, and K. Hanson. Capacitive power transfer for rotor field current in synchronous machines. IEEE Trans. Power Electron., 27(11): 4638–4645 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C. Liu, A. P. Hu, and N. K. C. Nair. Modelling and analysis of a capacitively coupled contactless power transfer system. IET Power Electron., 4(7):808–815 (2011) [CrossRef]
- C. S. Wang, O. H. Stielau, and G. A. Covic. Design considerations for a contactless electric vehicle battery charger. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 52(5): 1308–1314 (2005) [CrossRef]
- X. Liu, W. M. Ng, C. K. Lee, and S. Y. Hui. Optimal operation of contactless transformers with resonance in secondary circuits. IEEE Apec:645–650 (2008)
- K. D. Papastergiou and D. E. Macpherson. An airborne radar power supply with contactless transfer of energy-part I: rotating transformer. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 54(5):2874–2884 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.