MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Eungki Lee. Contour offset approach to spiral toolpath generation with constant scallop height. Computer-Aided Design 35, 511, 518(2003) [CrossRef]
- Zhou Zhixiong, Zhou Qinyuan, and REN Yinghui. Current Research and Development Trends of Complex Surface Machining Technology. Journal of Mechanical Engineering 17, 105,113(2010) [CrossRef]
- Sun Yao. The Preliminary Research on the Optimization of Tool Path and Avoid Overcut. Metal Working 21, 42,44(2013)
- Yue Ying, Han Qingyao, and JIA Jun. Cutter Locus Generation of Sculptural Surface in NC Machining. Machine Tool &Hydraulics 6, 25,27, 48(2008)
- Yu Duo. Study on Generation Algorithm for Tool Path in Multi-axis NC Machining. Science and Technology 8, 111(2014)
- Loney. GC, and Ozsoy. TM. NC Machining of Free form Surfaces. Computer-Aid Design 2,85,90(1987) [CrossRef]
- K. Suresh, and D. C. H.Yang. Constant Scallop-height Machining of Free-form Surfaces. Journal of Engineering for Industry 5,253,259(1994) [CrossRef]
- Wang Zhixing, and Wang Zhe. Study on a New Algorithm of Tool Path Generation in NC Machining. Journal of Machine Design 11, 20,22(2000)
- Li Haojie. Process Analysis and Programming for Blade Parts in Multi-axis Machining. Scientific Consult 10, 56–58(2014)
- Yao Yunping, and Wang Sumei. Research on Modeling Technology of Virtual Machine Tools and Complex Surface Machining Based on VERICUT. New Technology & New Process, 37,39(2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.