MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Optomechatronics for Bio-Medical Applications|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- M.J. Mack, “Minimally invasive and robotic surgery,” The Jounal of the American Medical Association, 285(5), pp. 568–572 (2001). [CrossRef]
- W.E.L. Grimson, R.J.F.A. Kikinis, F.A. Jolesz, P.M. Black, “Image-guided surgery,” Scientific American, 280(6), pp. 54–61 (1999).
- H. Ren, P. Kazanzides, “Hybrid attitude estimation for laparoscopic surgical tools: A preliminary study,” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2009. EMBC 2009. Annual International Conference of the IEEE, pp. 5583–5586 (2009).
- N. Enayati, “Quaternion based unscented Kalman filter for robust motion tracking in neurosurgery,” M.D. thesis, Master of Science in Automation Engineering, Politecnico in Milano (2013).
- C. He, P. Kazanzides, H.T. Sen, S. Kim, Y. Liu, “An Inertial and Optical Sensor Fusion Approach for Six Degree-of-Freedom Pose Estimation,” Sensors, 15(7), pp. 16448–16465 (2015). [CrossRef]
- R.E. Kalman, “A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, 82(1), pp. 35–45 (1960).
- J.B. Gao, C.J. Harris, “Some remarks on Kalman filters for the multisensory fusion,” Information Fusion, 3(3), pp. 191–201 (2002). [CrossRef]
- R.G. Brown, P.Y. Hwang, “Introduction to random signals and applied Kalman filtering: with MATLAB exercises and solutions,” (Wiley, 1997).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.