MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- B. Guldimann, “Micromachined fiber optic accelerometer based on intensity modulation”, PhD thesis, University of Neuchatel, 2001.
- Chongyu Lin; Hong Luo; Shuidong Xiong and Haitao Li; “Investigation on a fiber optic accelerometer based on FBG-FP interferometer ”, Proc. SPIE 9297, International Symposium on Optoelectronic Technology and Application 2014: Laser and Optical Measurement Technology; and Fiber Optic Sensors, 929735 (December 3, 2014);
- Yeon-Gwan Lee et al, “Performance of a single reflective grating-based fiber optic accelerometer” 2012 Meas. Sci. Technol. 23 045101. [CrossRef]
- Zhong-zhu Yang; Hong Luo and Shui-dong Xiong “High sensitivity fiber optic accelerometer based on folding F-P cavity”, Proc. SPIE 8914, International Symposium on Photoelectronic Detection and Imaging 2013: Fiber Optic Sensors and Optical Coherence Tomography, 891411 (August 29, 2013);
- Feng Peng, Jun Yang, Bing Wu, Yonggui Yuan, Xingliang Li, Ai Zhou, and Libo Yuan, “Compact fiber optic accelerometer,” Chin. Opt. Lett. 10, 011201-(2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.