MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer network and communication system|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- W. K. Hale: Frequency assignment: theory and applications, Proc IEEE 68(1980), p.1497–1514. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Griggs and R. K. Yeh: Labelling graphs with a condition at distance 2, SIAM J Discrete Math 5(1992), p.586–595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Chang and D. Kuo: The labelling problem on graphs, SIAM J Discrete Math 9(1996), p. 309–316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Chang, W.-T. Ke, D. Kuo, Daphne D.-F. Liu, and R. K. Yeh: On labelling of graphs, Discrete Math 220(2000), p. 57–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Georges, D. W. Mauro, and M. I. Stein: Labeling products of complete graphs with a condition at distance two, SIAM J Discrete Math 14(2000), p. 28–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kr′al and R. Škrekovski: A theorem about the channel assignment problem, SIAM J Discrete Math 16(2003), p.426–437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Molloy and M. R. Salavatipour: A bound on the chromatic number of the square of a planar graph, J Combin Theory Ser B 94(2005), p.189–213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sakai: Labelling chordal graphs: distance two condition, SIAM J Discrete Math 7(1994), p.133–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bazzaroa, M. Montassier, and A. Raspaud: total labelling of planar graphs with large girth and high maximum degree, Discrete Math, in press. [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen and W. Wang, total labelling of outerplanar graphs, submitted. [Google Scholar]
- Haina Sun, Trees with 3,4 are not in maximum degree distance, Lecture Notes in Information Technology, 3(2011),p. 91–95 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.