MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System modeling and simulation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- V. Samavatian and A. Radan, Electrical Power and Energy Systems. 63,6(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Lou, X.B. Wu, M.L. Zhao et al, Microelectronics Journal. J. E 42,5((2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, B. Singh, G. Bhuvaneswari et al, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems. 25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Mahery and E. Babaei, Electrical Power and Energy Systems. 44,8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Rim, G. B. Joung, and G. H. Cho, IEEE Transactions on power electronics. 25,4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.h. Hu and W.P. Cao, Renewable Energy. 75,8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Ahmed, Electric Power Systems Research. 73,4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 669 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Rashid, Power Electronics: Circuits, Devices and Applications (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.