MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||System modeling and simulation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Kamman, James W, Huston, Ronald L. Modeling of variable length towed and tethered cable systems computational[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 1999, 22 (4) :602–608. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niedzwecki, John, Thampi, Sreekumar K. Snap loading of marine cable systems[J]. Applied Ocean Research, 1991, 13(S) :210–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XiaoPin Li. Multi-body Dynamics Modeling and Its Application in Marine Cable Systems [D]. Tian Jin: Tian Jin university, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Jutin Mai. The Study on Responses of a Submerged Floating Tunnel Subjected to the Wave and Current [D]. Chen Du: southwest Jiaotong University, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoqin Ma. Impact Dynamics[M], Press of Beijing Institute of Technology, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Pao-Hsii Wang and Chiung-GueiYang. Parametric studies on cable-stayed bridges and structures[J], 1996, 60(2):243–260 [Google Scholar]
- Yougang Tang Structure Mechanics of Oceaneering [M], Press of Tianjing University, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Dongyao Wang, Guocan Lin. Vortex-induced nonlinear vibrations of TLP tethers under circumstances of platform oscillation [J]. Journal of Ocean. 1998, 20(3):119–128. [Google Scholar]
- Bangguo Lin. High Precision Measurement of Collision Time and Its Application [J]. Journal of Nan Tong Engineering College, 2002, 1(3):4–6. [Google Scholar]
- ShiMin Yao, Junyou Lu, Haitao Xu. Study of Vertical Velocity Distribution at Huanglingmiao Hydrologic Section [J], Journal of Yangtze river academy of sciences, 2005, 22(4): 9–11. [Google Scholar]
- Jian Yang. MD Nastran finite element Example course[M], China Machine Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.