MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Automatic control theory and application|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Shi Jianqiang. DDE interface between In Touch, Visual Basic and Matlab[J]. Journa of Nanjing Engineering Institute Natural & ience Edition, 2003,1(1):29–35. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jinhui, Hu Dabin. Realization of control software based on DDE technology[J]. Microcomputer Information, 2004, 20(1I):70–71. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yingjie, Deng Huiyong, Li Xia. Simulation of screening process based on Matlab/ simulink[J]. Jourhal of China University of Mining and Technology, 2006, 16(3):330–332. [Google Scholar]
- Jang B C,Choi G.Co-simulation and simulation integration for a full vehicle dynamic system[J]. Mathematical and Computer Modeling of Dynamica/ Systems, 2007,13(3):237–250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petropoulakis L, Stephen B.J-Sire:a GUI platform for real-time sharing of Matlab designs and simulation on the internet[J].International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life Long Learning,2003,13(5-6):530–545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MeArthar S D J,Davidson E M,Dudgeon G J W,et a1. Toward a model integration methodology for advanced application in power engineering[J].IEEE Transactions on Power System, 2003,18(3):5–6. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Min, Hui Lei. Direct communication between Matlab and Intouch. Journal of Jiangsu University, 2009, 0(1):60–65. [Google Scholar]
- An Lianxiang, Cai Zhaojun, Zhang Shaoru, et, al. Design and application of Intouch in cold tandem mill control system. Computer Engineering, 2006, 32(22): 225–226. [Google Scholar]
- QIANG Lixia.Model and algorithm of optimized organization scheme for through trains from loading points based on endpoint-for-weight[J].Journal of the China Railway Society,2009,31(6):91–96. [Google Scholar]
- TANG Baogang.Study on the organization of wagon flow in heavy haul loading area[D].Beijing:Beijing Jiaotong University,2009. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Xueming.WANG Xifu, LIN Boliang. Collaborative optimization model of the loaded & empty car flow routing and the empty car distribution of multiple car types[J]. China Railway Science, 2009, 0(6):114–118. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Peng, Zhang Jinchuan, Tang Baogang. Study on the optimization model of car flow organization in the loading area of heavy haul railway based on the combined trains.China Railway Science, 2010, 31(6): 113–120. [Google Scholar]
- Cai GuoQiang, Jia Dong Yue, Li Xiaofei. A incremental PID barrier control system used in railway crossing.International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, 2011, 3(4): 14–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.