MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Automatic control theory and application|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Zi B, Zhu Z C, Du J L. Analysis and control of the cable-susporting system including actuator dynamics. Control Engineering Practice, 19(5):491–501, (2011) [CrossRef]
- LI Bing-cheng, YANG Dan, GU jin-feng. Kinematics simulation of 6-DOF parallel kinematic machine based on MATLAB and ADAMS. Modular Machine Tool, Automatic Manufacturing Technique, (11):28–31, (2009)
- Aofei Tang, Yan Li, Hao Qua, Junbao Xiao. Dynamics modeling and simulating analysis of a Wire Driven Parallel Mechanism. Procedia Engineering, 15 (2011):788–794, (2011) [CrossRef]
- Diao X, Ma Ou. A method of verifying force-closure condition for general cable manipulators with seven cables. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 42:1563–76, (2007) [CrossRef]
- Ablow C M, Schechter S. Numerical simulation of under sea cable dynamics. Ocean Engineering, 10(6): 443–57, (1983) [CrossRef]
- Milinazzo F, Wilkie M, Latchman SA. An efficient algorithm for simulating the dynamics of towed cable systems. Ocean Engineering, 14(6): 513–26, (1987) [CrossRef]
- Huang S. Dynamic analysis of three-dimensional marine cables. Ocean Engineering, 21(6): 587–605, (1994) [CrossRef]
- Meunier G, Boulet B, Nahon M. Control of an overactuated cable-driven parallel mechanism for a radio telescope application. IEEE transactions on control systems technology, 17(5): 1043–54, (2009) [CrossRef]
- Kamman JW, Huston RL. Modeling of variable length towed and tethered cable systems. Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 22(4): 602–8, (1999) [CrossRef]
- Tang AF, Li Y, Qiu YY. Inverse dynamics of a long-span Wire Driven Parallel Robot. Mechanical science and technology for aerospace engineering, 29(4):435–40, (2010) (In Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.