MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Navneet Khanna, J.P. Davim. Design-of-experiments application in machining titanium alloys for aerospace structural components. Measurement, 61,280 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jaroslav Fojt. Ti–6Al–4V alloy surface modification for medical applications. Applied Surface Science, 262,163 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Bin, Xie Shao, et al. Crystal Plasticity Finite Element Simulations for Single Phase Titanium Alloys: Effect of Polycrystalline Aggregate Features on the Mechanical Response. Rare Metal Materials and Engineering, 44,0267 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Domenico Umbrello. Finite element simulation of conventional and high speed machining of Ti6Al4V alloy. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 196,79 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liansheng Gao, Yunxia Yuan, Hui Zhang. Modeling and experimental study on titanium alloy cutting force. Equipment manufacturing technology, 8,8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Thepsonthi Thanongsak, Tŭgrul Özel. 3-D finite element process simulation of micro-end milling Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy: Experimental validations on chip flow and tool wear. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 221,128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Klamecki B E. Incipient Chip Formation in Metal Cutting: A Three Dimension Finite Element Analysis. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Ozden Isbilir, Elaheh Ghassemieh. Finite Element Analysis of Drilling of Titanium Alloy. Procedia Engineering, 10,1877 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Riaz Muhammad, Anish Roy Vadim V. Silberschmidt. Finite Element Modelling of Conventional and Hybrid Oblique Turning Processes of Titanium Alloy. Procedia, CIRP 8,510 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yugang Ye, YanYin. The establishment of a dynamic constitutive model for cutting of titanium alloy TC4 by finite element simulation. Ordnance Material Science and Engineering, 32,35 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson G.R,Cook W.H. A constitutive model and date for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures. Presented of the Seventh International Symposium on Ballistics, 541 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.