MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- F.-X. Wang. Large forgings industry an Development of forging technique. J. Metalforging Machinery, 2002, (4): 3–6.
- B.-S. Yao. States and development of Chinese hydraulic forging press. China Metalforming Equipment and Manufacturing Technology, 2005,40(3): 28–30.
- R.-C. Sun. Development trend and strategy of numerical control technology and equipments. China Science and Technology Information, 2006(12): 121–122.
- F.–G. Yu, F. Gao, Q.-S. Shi, et al. Type synthesis for forging manipulators based on GF set. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2008, 44(2): 152–159.
- G.-L. Chen, H. Wang, Z.-Q. Lin, et al. Performance analysis of a forging manipulator based on the coposite modeling methodC.// 1st International Conference Intelligent Robotics and Applications, 2008, Wuhan, China. Berlin: Springer, 2008:152–160.
- X. Fu, M. Xu, W. Wang, et al. Hydraulic system design and simulation of the forging manipulator. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46(11): 49–54. [CrossRef]
- L.-Y. Chen. Fuzzy control of electro-hydraulic servo system. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2002, 33(1): 90–93.
- Y.-M. Wang, Y.-Y Liu. Adaptive control research for electro- hydraulic position servo system. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2006, 37(12): 160–163.
- Y. Zhao, Z.-Q. Lin, H. Wang, et al. Manipulation performance analysis of heavy manipulators. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46(11): 69–75. [CrossRef]
- T. John Koo. Stable Model Reference Adaptive Fuzzy Control of a Class of Nonlinear Systems IEEE Transactions on Systems. Man and Cybernetics, August 2001, 9(4)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.