MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Zhang Bingjian, The Status and Development Tendency for Cleaning Technology of Large Stone Relics, Stone Materials, 11:19–22(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Samantha Sportum, Martin Cooper and Ann Stewart, An Investigation into the Effected of Wavelength in the Laser Cleaning of Parchment. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 1:225–232(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roberto Pini, Salvatore Siano and Renzo Salimbeni Application of a New Laser Cleaning Procedure to the Mausoleum of the Odoric. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 1:93–97(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bingjian, The Cleaning Technology of Ancient Building and Stone Relics. Cleaning World, 20:19–22(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Durmaz Burak, Ozgoren M. Kemal, and Salamci Metin U., Sliding Mode Control for Non-linear Systems with Adaptive Sliding Surfaces Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 34:56–90 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Barambones and Oscar, A Robust Vector Control for Induction Motor Drives with an Adaptive Sliding-mode Control Law, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 348:300–314(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Utkin, Sliding Modes in Control and Optimization, NewYork, Springer-Verlag(1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Weibing, Theory and Design of Variable Structure Control Method, Beijing, Science Press (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Liejin, The Two and Multiple Phases Flow Mechanics, Xi’an, Xi’an JiaoTong University Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.