MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Thermal engineering theory and energy engineering|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
- J.W. Lund, D.H. Freeston, T.L. Boyd Direct utilization of geothermal energy 2010 worldwide review. Geothermics, 40 (2011) 159–180. [CrossRef]
- G.P. Vasilyev Heat and cold buildings and structures using low-grade heat energy of the surface layers of the Earth (Monograph). Publishing house “Border”. M., “Red Star” – 2006. – 220.
- S.C. Gupta The classical Stefan problem: basic concepts, modeling and analysis. Elsevier, 2003.
- H. Yang, P. Cui, Z. Fang Vertical-borehole ground-coupled heat pumps: A review of models and systems, Applied Energy, 87 (2010) 16–27. [CrossRef]
- B. Sanner, Ground Heat Sources for Heat Pumps (classification, characteristics, advantages). Course on geothermal heat pumps, 2002.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.