- KoretskiyV.E. Moscow snow removal system capacity development options. Ecology and industry of Russia 2005. - April. - P. 8–10.
- TakeuchiM et al. Development and numerical simulation of geothermal snow-melting method using foundation pile. Trans Soc Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Eng Jpn 1993;52:59–69.
- ChapmanW.P., 1952. Design of snow melting systems. Heating and Ventilating 49 (4), 96–102.
- ColbeckS., 1982. An overview of seasonal snow metamorphism. Reviews of Geophysics and Space Physics 20 (1), 45–61. [CrossRef]
- ColeouC., LesaffreB., BrzoskaJ., 1999. Capillary rise in snow. Hydrological Processes 13 (12–13), 1721–1732. [CrossRef]
- VasilyevG.P. DmitrievA.N., TimofeevN.A., KorolkovaN.V., YurchenkoI.A. «Study on formation and freezing of condensate in heat exchangers for recuperation or utilization of exhaust air low-grade heat”, Energetik 11, 2013
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Thermal engineering theory and energy engineering|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.