MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Christopher, F. Deacutis, and Richard C. Ribb, BALLAST WATER AND INTRODUCED SPECIES: Management Options for Narragansett Bay and Rhode Island, Narragansett Bay Estuary Program, R.I. Department of Environmental Management, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO), International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Japan Ship Technology Research Association, Research and Development of Non Ballast Water Ship, Briefing Report of Research Achievements, (in Japanese.), (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Marine Environment Protection Committee, 55th Session, Brief description of the technologies presented, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- We Jun, ka Lin Yah: Hull Line Design and Variation for a V-Shape Ballast-Free Ship, Chinese Journal of Ship Research, vol. 5, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Formation Design Systems Pty Ltd, Seakeeper user manual, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Faltinsen, Hydrodynamics of high-speed marine vehicles (Cambridge University Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Rawson, Basic ship theory, vol. 2: Butterworth- Heinemann, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.