MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- US Department of Transportation, Urban Mass Transportation Administration Office of Research and Development. Subway Environmental Design Handbook. vol. I: Principles and Applications, (1976).
- Ampofo F., Maidment G., Missenden J.. Underground railway environment in the UK Part 1: Review of thermal comfort. Applied Thermal Engineering 24: 611–633 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Ampofo F., Maidment G., Missenden J. Underground railway environment in the UK Part 2: Investigation of heat load. Applied Thermal Engineering 24: (2004) 633–645. [CrossRef]
- Ampofo F., Maidment G., Missenden J.. Underground railway environment in the UK Part 3: Methods of delivering cooling. Applied Thermal Engineering 24: (2004) 633–645. [CrossRef]
- Kim J.Y., Kim K.Y. Experimental and numerical analyses of train-induced unsteady tunnel flow in subway. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 22: (2007) 166–172. [CrossRef]
- Jia L., Huang P., Yang L. Numerical Simulation of Flow Characteristics in a Subway Station Heat Transfer—Asian Research 38(5): (2009) 275–283. [CrossRef]
- Yuan-dong H., Wei G. A numerical study of the train-induced unsteady airflow in a subway tunnel with natural ventilation ducts using the dynamic layering method. Journal of Hydrodynamic 22(2): (2010) 164–172. [CrossRef]
- J. Wendt, Computational fluid dynamics: an introduction: Springer Science & Business Media, (2008).
- B.E. Launder, D. Spalding, The numerical computation of turbulent flows, Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 269–289, (1974). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.