MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- M.F.S. Khalid and A.H. Abdullah, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 393(2013), 171–176. [CrossRef]
- A.H. Abdullah, S.K. Alias and S. Abdul Latip, S. Yunus, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 393(2013), 167–170. [CrossRef]
- A.H. Abdullah, A. Khalina and Aidy Ali, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 50(2011), 1362–1366. [CrossRef]
- R. A. Shanks, in Chemistry and structure of cellulosic fibres as reinforcements in natural fibre composites, edited by R. A. Shanks and A. Hodzic, volume 1 of Natural Fibre Composites: Materials, Processes and Propertie,s Woodhead Publishing (2013)
- A. Ali, A.B. Sanuddin and S. Ezzeddin, Materials and Design, 31(2010), 3550–3554 [CrossRef]
- M.S. Huda, L.T. Drzal, A.K. Mohanty and M. Misra: Composites Part B 38 (2007) 367–379 [CrossRef]
- ASTM (2012) ASTM D4065 Standard Practice for Plastics, Dynamic Mechanical Properties: Determination and Report of Procedures
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.