MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material processing and preparation technology|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Avouris P, Chen Z, Peter beinos V. Nat.Nanotechnol, 2007, 2:605. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sarma S D, Adam S, Hwang E H, et al. Electronic transport in two-dimensional graphene[J]. Reviews of Modern Physics, 2011, 83(2): 407. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim T Y, Ruoff R S. High Surface Area Graphene-Based Materials for Electrochemical Energy Storage[C]//Meeting Abstracts. The Electrochemical Society, 2014 (28): 1147–1147. [Google Scholar]
- Balandin A A. Thermal properties of graphene and nanostructured carbon materials[J]. Nature materials, 2011, 10(8): 569–581. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chae H K, Siberio-Perez D Y, Kim J, et al. A route to high surface area porosity and in clusion of large molecules in crystals[J]. Nature, 2004, 427(6974): 523–527. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.