MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Huang Guidong, & Ding Wenying. 2006. Research on optimization of production plan based on linear programming. Logistics Technology, (2): 83–85.
- Wu Shuhe. 2009. Calculation and economic analysis of shadow price. Journal of Changchun University of Technology (Social Sciences), 9 (3): 75–79.
- Tian Guoqiang. 2000. Characterizations of Fixed-Point Theorems, Optimization, and General Equilibria. Peking University Press.
- Hu Yunquan. 2004. Basis and application of operational research. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.
- Sun Tingfeng. 2006. Brief analysis of linear programming application in the enterprise production plan. Business Economics, (276): 18–20.
- Zhao Maoxian, & Gao Muyou. 2005. Global optimization method for initial bilevel linear programming. Journal of Operational Research, (2).
- Pan Pingqi, Li Wei, & Wang Yong. 2004. Dual simplex algorithm I of deficient basis based on the most obtuse rule. Journal of Operational Research, (2).
- Niu Li, & Zhai Xiuna. Applied research on the linear programming theory in enterprise management. Market Modernization, (472): 195–196.
- Zhou Zhifang, & Xiao Xu. Research on construction of resource value flow models of process manufacturing enterprises. Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Sciences): 43–50
- Barfield Kinney. 2003. Cost Accounting: traditions and innovation CMS. 40–52
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.