MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Liu, X., Jin, H., Li, Y., Bux, H., Hu, Z., Ban, Y., & Yang, W. 2013. Metal–organic framework ZIF-8 nano-composite membrane for efficient recovery of furfural via pervaporation and vapor permeation. Journal of Membrane Science, 428: 498–506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, T, Pradhan, N C, & Adhikari, A. 2003. Separation of phenol from aqueous solution by pervaporation using HTPB-based polyurethaneurea membrane. Journal of Membrane Science, 217(1-2): 43–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, T, Pradhan, N C, & Adhikari, B. 2002. Synthesis and performance of a novel polyurethaneurea as pervaporation membrane for the selective removal of phenol from industrial waste water. Bull Mater. Sci., 25(6): 533–536 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das, S, Banthia, A K, & Adhikari, B. 2008. Porous polyurethane urea membranes for pervaporation separation of phenol and chlorophenols from water. Chem. Eng. J. 138(1-3): 215–223 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, G, & Liu, Y. 2014. Research on the treatment of waste water using cyclodextrin. Guangdong Chemical Engineering, 41(8), 104–105. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Y, Han, P, & Lv, X. 2014. Study on efficient removal of phenol wasterwater using crosslinking β-cyclodextrin adsorbent in ultrasound-aid. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 33(3): 758–761. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, F, Hu, C, & Jiang, Z. 2007. Novel ploy (vinyl alcohol)/carbon nanotube hybrid membranes for pervaporation separation of benzene/cyclohexane mixtures. Journal of membrane science, 297(1): 236–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C, Yang, L, & Bai, Y, et al. 2012. ZSM-5 filled polyurethaneurea membranes for pervaporation separation isopropyl acetate from aqueous solution. Separation and Purification Technology, 85: 8–16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, L, 2012. Preparation of pervaporation membranes and recovery of organics from water. Jiang Nan University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.