MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Lu Changbo, An Gaojun, & Wang Haozhe, et al. 2014. Study on influence of explosion suppression materials on properties of oil in storage process. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 10(10):124–130. [Google Scholar]
- Ke Xuan. 2005. The technology of HAN explosion suppression and safety of fuel storage. Regulations of Hazardous Chemicals, (9):80–81. [Google Scholar]
- Mo Suping. 2009 Explosion-suppression material. CN: 101608276A, 09–23. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Renliang. 2009. Explosion suppression of ball used for inflammable and explosion goods. CN: 2584220Y, 09–23. [Google Scholar]
- MIL-PRF-87260B (USFA), Performance Specification Foam Material, Explosion Suppression, Inherently Electrostatically Conductive for Aircraft Fuel Tank, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Sechmits GT. ODTX test prom[R].MHSMP-80-40, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Kent R, & Rat M. 1982. Explosion thermique (cook-off) des propergols solides. Propellant, Explosive & Pyrotechnical, 7:129–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yuan, Gu Weifang, & Tian Hong. 2007. The Performance of New Reticulate Aluminum Alloy Fire and Explosion Suppression Material and Its Application. Industrial Safety and Environmental Protection, 33(3):38–40. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xujie, & Ding Bangqin. 2006. Research on aluminum-magnesium alloy explosion suppression material and its performance. Journal of Shenyang Institute of Engineering, 2(2):176–178. [Google Scholar]
- A M. Birk 2008. Review of expanded aluminum products for explosion suppression in containers holding flammable liquids and gas. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 21(5):493–505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SAE. AIR4170. Reticulated polyurethane foam explosion suppression material for fuel system and dry bays. SAE. 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Technical products function sheet Safety foam for explosion suppression and baffling, flexible bladders, wetwings, auxiliayr tanks, vehicle and shipboard fuel tanks, ground refuelers. Fomax International inc. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dong, Xie Lifeng, & Han Zhiwei et al. 2013. Study on Antioxidant Ability and Explosion Suppression Performance of Nonmetallic Spherical Explosion Suppression Materials. China Safety Science Journal, 23(12):66–70. [Google Scholar]
- S S Ibrahim, & A R. Masri 2001. The effects of obstructions on over pressure resulting from premixed flame deflagration. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 14(3):213–221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.