MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Lee, J.S. Lim, C.H. & Yang, S.M. 2014. Monolithic Photonic Crystals Created by Partial Coalescence of Core-Shell Particles. Langmuir 30(9): 2369–2375. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juhue, D. & Lang, J. 1996. Comparison between the film formation mechanisms of core-shell and coales-cent-added homogenous latex particles. Jocca-Surf. Coat. Int. 79(8): 352. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J.P. Quan, H. & Shi, W.L. 2012. The Synthesis of Eco-friendly Silicone-modified Polyacrylate Pigment Printing Binding Agent. Adv. Mater. Res. 476-478: 661–664. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y.C. Chen, C. & Cao, H.Y. 2001. Preparation of silicone acrylate copolymer for high weathering exterior wall coatings. J. Hubei Univ. 23(2): 148–150. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, X.D. Cui, X.R. Cui, Z.G. 2001. Development of high performance silicone acrylic emulsion. Paint & Coat. Ind. (12): 11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, D.Q. Sun, Z.G. Zhu, J. 2003. Study on vinyl trieth-oxysilane/acrylate copolymer emulsion. Silicon Mater. 17(1): 5–7. [Google Scholar]
- Stubbs, J.M. Durant, Y.G. & Sundberg, D.C.1999. Competitive adsorption of sodium dodecyl sulfate on two polymer surface within latex blends. Langmuir 15(9): 3250–3255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christopher, K.R. Pal, A. & Mirchandani, G.2014. Synthesis and characterization of polystyrene-acrylate/ pol-ysiloxane (PSA/PSi) core shell polymers and evaluation of their properties for high durable exterior coatings. Prog. Org. Coat. 77(6): 1063–1068. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S.K. An, Y.S. & Kim, J.G. 2009. A Study on the Synthesis of Polystyrene-Silica Nanocomposite Particles by Soap-Free Emulsion Polymerization Using Cationic Initiator in Company with Colloidal Silica Sol Solution. J. Nanosci. Nanotechno. 9(12): 7229–7235. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y. Hu, D. Su, Y.H. 2014. Synthesis and film performances of SiO2/P(MMA-BA) core-shell structural latex. Prog. Org. Coat. 77(6): 1015–1022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Canche, E.G. Duarte A.S. & Toledano, M. 2014. Synthesis and characterization of hybrid silica/PMMA nanoparticles and their use as filler in dental composites. Mater. Sci. Eng. C-Mater. 42: 161–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, W.D. Bai, F.N. & Cao, C.T. 1996. Synthesis of polysiloxane rubber particles by emulsion polymeriza-tion of Me-D4 and Vi-D4 as well as study of polymer-zation kinetics. Gaofenzi Xuebao/Acta Polym. Sin. 6:705–710. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, S.J. Qiu, T. & Li, X.Y. 2010. Kinetic study on the ring-opening polymerization of octamethylcyclotetra-siloxane (D4) in miniemulsion. Polym. 51(18): 4087–4094. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, C.N. Shen, M.M & Deng, L.L. 2014. Kinetics of ring-opening polymerization of octamethylcyclotetra-siloxane in microemulsion. Chinese Chem. Lett. 25(4): 621–626. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.