MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Vibration based structural assessment|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- H. Wakui, H. Okuda, A Study on Limit State Design Method for Prestressed Concrete Sleepers. In PROCEEDINGS-JAPAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS, 35–54 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. Remennikov, S. Kaewunruen, Experimental investigation on dynamic railway sleeper/ballast interaction. Experimental Mechanics, 46(1), 57–66 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barke, W.K. Chiu, Structural health monitoring in the railway industry: a review. Structural Health Monitoring, 4(1), 81–93 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Juang, R.S. Pappa, An eigensystem realization algorithm for modal parameter identification and model reduction. Journal of guidance, control, and dynamics, 8(5), 620–627 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Railway Technical Research Institute. Design Standards for Railway Structures and Commentary (Concrete Structures): Railway Technical Research Institute; (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aikawa, F. Urakawa, A. Kono, A. Namura, Sensing sleeper for dynamic pressure measurement on a sleeper bottom induced by running trains, Railway Engineering 2009, CD-ROM, University of Westminster, London, UK, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.