MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration based structural assessment|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- Kato, M. and Shimada, S. (1986) “Vibration of PC Bridge During Failure Process”. Journal of Structural Engineering ASCE 112(7) p. 1692–1703. [CrossRef]
- Saiidi, M., Douglas, B., and Feng, S. (1994). “Prestress Force Effect on Vibration Frequency of Concrete Bridges.” J. Struct. Eng., 120(7), 2233–2241. [CrossRef]
- Brincker, R., Andersen, P., Kirkegaard, P.H., Ulfkjær, J.P. (1995) “Damage Detection in Laboratory Concrete Beams” Proc. of the 13th International Modal Analysis Conference, Nashville, USA, pp. 668–674, 1995.
- Razak, H A and Choi, F C (2001). “The effect of corrosion on the natural frequency and modal damping of reinforced concrete beams”. Engineering Structures 23 1126–1133. [CrossRef]
- Jacobs, S., De Roeck, G. (2003). Dynamic testing of a pre-stressed concrete beam. 6th National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. 6th National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, May, 2003.
- Zhou, Z, Wegner, L. D., Sparling, B. F., (2010) “Structural health monitoring of precast concrete box girders using selected vibration-based damage detection methods,” Advances in Civil Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 280685, 21 pages.
- Kim, J.T., Yun, C.B., Ryu, YS, Choi, H.M. (2003). “Identification of prestress-loss in PSC beams using modal information. Struct Eng Mech, 17 (3–4) (2003), pp. 467–482. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Abraham, S.Y. Park, N. Stubbs, Loss of prestress prediction on nondestructive damage location algorithms, SPIE, Smart Structures and Materials. 2446 (1995) 60–67.
- Capozzucca, R. (2011). Damage assessment in PRC and RC beams by dynamic tests. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 305(1) 012098 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/305/1/012098. [CrossRef]
- Dall’Asta, A., Dezi, L. (1996). “Discussion on Prestress Force Effect on Vibration Frequency of Concrete Bridges”. J. Struct. Eng. 458–459. [CrossRef]
- Ewins, D.L. (2000). Modal testing: Theory, Practice and Application – Second Edition. Research Studies Press Ltd.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.