MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration based structural assessment|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- midas FEA 2013 ver . 1.1 – MIDAS
- M. Çelebi, P. Bazzurro, L. Chiaraluce, P. Clemente, L. Decanini, A. DeSortis, W. Ellsworth, A. Gorini, E. Kalkan, S. Marcucci, G. Milana, F. Mollaioli, M. Olivieri, R. Paolucci, D. Rinaldis, A. Rovelli, F. Sabetta, C. Stephens, Recorded Motions of the 6 April 2009 Mw 6.3 L’Aquila, Italy, Earthquake and Implications for Building Structural Damage: Overview, Earthquake Spectra, Volume 26, No. 3, pages 651–684, August 2010; © 2010, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- Italian Technical Standard for Constructions – NTC 2008 – Ministerial Decree Jan.14 2008
- SVS ARTeMIS Extractor 4.0, 2007
- MACEC ver. 3.2, 2011
- E. Reynders, M. Schevenels, G. De Roeck, MACEC 3.2: A Matlab toolbox for experimental and operational modal analysis. Technical Report bwm-2011-01, Department of Civil Engineering, K. U. Leuven (2011)
- R. Brincker, L. Zhang, P. Andersen, Modal identification from ambient responses using frequency domain decomposition, in Proceedings of the IMAC 18, International Modal Analysis Conference, San Antonio, USA (2000)
- B. Peeters, H. Van der Auweraer, POLYMAX: a revolution in operational modal analysis, Proc. 1st International Operational Modal Analysis Conference (IOMAC), in IOMAC 2005, Brincker & Moller (eds.), Copenhagen, Denmark, pp. 41–51 (2005)
- G. De Canio, Marble devices for the Base isolation of the two Bronzes of Riace: a proposal for the David of Michelangelo, proc. 15 WCEE Lisbon, Portugal (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.