MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration based structural assessment|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- http://www.mammuthusmuseo.com/ [Google Scholar]
- midas FEA 2013 ver . 1.1 – MIDAS [Google Scholar]
- M. Çelebi, P. Bazzurro, L. Chiaraluce, P. Clemente, L. Decanini, A. DeSortis, W. Ellsworth, A. Gorini, E. Kalkan, S. Marcucci, G. Milana, F. Mollaioli, M. Olivieri, R. Paolucci, D. Rinaldis, A. Rovelli, F. Sabetta, C. Stephens, Recorded Motions of the 6 April 2009 Mw 6.3 L’Aquila, Italy, Earthquake and Implications for Building Structural Damage: Overview, Earthquake Spectra, Volume 26, No. 3, pages 651–684, August 2010; © 2010, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute [Google Scholar]
- Italian Technical Standard for Constructions – NTC 2008 – Ministerial Decree Jan.14 2008 [Google Scholar]
- SVS ARTeMIS Extractor 4.0, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- MACEC ver. 3.2, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- E. Reynders, M. Schevenels, G. De Roeck, MACEC 3.2: A Matlab toolbox for experimental and operational modal analysis. Technical Report bwm-2011-01, Department of Civil Engineering, K. U. Leuven (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brincker, L. Zhang, P. Andersen, Modal identification from ambient responses using frequency domain decomposition, in Proceedings of the IMAC 18, International Modal Analysis Conference, San Antonio, USA (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Peeters, H. Van der Auweraer, POLYMAX: a revolution in operational modal analysis, Proc. 1st International Operational Modal Analysis Conference (IOMAC), in IOMAC 2005, Brincker & Moller (eds.), Copenhagen, Denmark, pp. 41–51 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. De Canio, Marble devices for the Base isolation of the two Bronzes of Riace: a proposal for the David of Michelangelo, proc. 15 WCEE Lisbon, Portugal (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.